Sutton is THE destination for cycling!!
- Sutton-Vermont tour: From Sutton, you cross the american border at Richford, riding between the mountains, you will experience intoxicating descents and see beautiful scenery on about 95 km of paths! Don’t forget your passport!
- The Massif des Monts Sutton tour: Biking through the villages of Glen Sutton, Dunkin and Mansonville, along the Missisquoi River to Lake Brome, a tour of about 72 km!
- Little Scenic tour: from Sutton to Abercorn, about 22 km.
- The rural tour: From Sutton to Abercorn with a tour of historic homes, about 33 km.
- Ski Bromont (mountain biking): For thrill seekers, over 100 miles of mountain biking accessible by lift with 12 trails. Also, a bike park with several jumps and a curved profile, jumps like North Shore and a wallride. Some newly added easy trails for the whole family. Distance from le Montagnard: 20 minutes
- The Green route: connecting several picturesque villages along the vineyards with the possibility of stopping in some of the most gourmet tables in the area, you will be delighted!
For any mechanical problems call 1-877-766 BIKE. It’s the number to call for a road emergency!
The Coupe des Amériques is a major event in the world of road cycling and has been held in Sutton since 2004!
**Our hotel is certified bike-friendly by Vélo-Québec**